Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today's Finds

Hello all!I admit I love shopping, but not just any shopping. No, I like to dig for the rare find, that "selected treaure" hidden amongst racks of mostly dirty, useless clothing. I don't know if it's just me, but I get a kick out of finding top brand name designer clothing in mixed in with Jaclyn Smith and Route 66 pieces. I love shopping thrift stores and vintage stores, but most of my wardrobe is from Goodwill. Friday's are my usual day to drop by and I spend about two hours on average digging through every item of clothing in the store. My diligence has been greatly rewarded time and time again. My goal in this blog is to document what I find and how I make what I find look modern and not used. I doubt anyone will ever even read this except the lucky few passerby who happen to stumble upon my page. It's late now, but I promise I will post today's Goodwill finds when I log on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment