Saturday, November 27, 2010

My long delay

     It feels like forever since I've posted anything! ): I have been so busy lately trying to deal with so many things on my plate. I'm preparing to move to a new town, change colleges, and quit my job and start a new one. I had a cold for about a week in that time and now don't feel good again either! Oh well! Here are two outfits I made from last week. Sorry for the camera photo but my other camera was in use by someone else at the time. I also don't ever want to force myself to post every single day because who wants to read something I didn't even enjoy writing? My posts may be less but every time I do write something it will be because I want to :)
Blazer,top,and belt are all thrifted!


Thrifted scarf and bag

Found Givenchy at Goodwill!

6 comments:

  1. Cute Outfit.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thrift find! Good luck with all your changes.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top in the first pic! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you are very busy! Where are you planning on moving? What colleges?
    LOVE the blazer, its amazing how many nice things you can find at goodwill!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am feeling a lot better now! Just some nasty cold that wanted to hang around for too long. I'm going to be attending UCF, but the moving thing sort of fell through so I will be commuting everyday :/

    ReplyDelete