Monday, November 8, 2010

Latest Thrifts

    Hello all! I am participating in the 30 for 30 challenge and just have not gotten around to posting those 30 items yet. In the meantime, these were my last and latest finds for the next 30 days as I am not shopping until December 7! I've decided to take a little spin on this whole 30x30 challenge thing everyone is doing. See, my problem is not that I can't put outfits together with the clothes I have, but I have so many pieces I never wear/ have never worn! I am going to make it my own personal challenge to wear at least one thing everyday that I have not worn in the past six months.

Church on Sunday


Blazer (the PERFECT fit!), $3.89

Chloe makeup bag, $1.79

American Eagle white shirt, $2.50

Old Navy blue button down, $2.50

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting challenge! You are the first that I have seen that is doing your challenge this way. I am looking forward to seeing how you incorporate these pieces each day!

    http://needleshooksbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck in the Challenge.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete