Friday, December 3, 2010

MaxMara-The perfect coat

     Today I went out to the mall and did some Christmas shopping which ended me up at Goodwill...don't know how that happened ;) I was looking through the blazers when I found this perfect khaki colored MaxMara wool coat! It was way too large for me and I just could not bring myself to put it back on the rack because it was half off at $2.50! I have been keeping more of an editing eye though and I know that if I did bring it home I would never ever take the time to bring it to the tailor to bring it in. I know I'll end up regretting it though haha...

It was even prettier in person :/


Old Navy rabbit hair sweater-$2.50

New York &Co blazer-$2.50

Michael Kors tunic-$2.50

Banana Republic shirt-$2.50

Details

Lace vest-$2.50

Coach purse-$8.99

From antique store-$3.50

Mirror compact from antique store-$9.95

4 comments:

  1. That blazer is amazing. What a great find!

    I wish I was as skilled a thrifter as you are. I always get frustrated and give up and go to Starbucks instead. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! My biggest tip is just to look through absolutely everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great thrift finds! That Banana shirt is too cute!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete